One of The Property Franchise Group's greatest strengths is our dedication to training and development. We provide training on a range of professional subjects that will develop your expertise, knowledge and confidence.
We recently rolled out a dedicated "people agenda" which has been created for all employees in the network!
Of course, we have our own set of motivations. If our staff are well-trained, rewarded for their engagement with the business, and empowered to better themselves, we benefit, too. You will stay with us for longer and your work will be the highest quality possible, and that matches our ambitions - to be the best, and to employ the best.
Examples of our training programmes include:
- Staff induction training
- 21 different courses (including negotiating and legalities) run in regional locations
- Support with ARLA and NAEA formal qualifications (ARLA = Association of Residential Lettings Agents, NAEA = National Association of Estate Agents)
- Regular development reviews with your line manager
- Extensive opportunities for the future. For example, have you considered owning your own estate agency?
We are delighted to say many of our franchise owners across the five brands started as an employee. Here from Gail Loller, Franchise Owner Whitegates West Derby (hyperlink to success story on franchise website)
Whether you are new to the industry or an experienced practitioner, training is available for all levels of experience to enable you to reach your full potential.
Top 5 reasons people chose to join our network:
- "A great team atmosphere"
- "The business has strong values"
- "I was offered a good salary and commission was never capped"
- "The franchise owner provided full training and progression into management"
- "I liked the idea of working directly for a franchise owner who was passionate about their business, but represented a brand people recognised"
By joining The Property Franchise Group, your career will be in safe hands..